Typically its caused by a contact not having a FIRST NAME, LAST NAME and COMPANY NAME. (don't confuse FIRST NAME and LAST NAME with FULL NAME, they're not the same!!)
Do an advanced search in Microsoft Outlook to find contacts with blank First Name, Last Name, and Company fields.
1. Open Contacts in Microsoft Outlook.
2. Open the Tools menu.
3. Select Advanced Find from the Find submenu.
4. Select the Advanced tab.
5. Click Field.
6. Select First Name from the Frequently-used fields submenu.
7. Select is empty from the Condition list.
8. Repeat steps 5 through 7 for Last Name and Company.
9. Click Find Now.
Any contacts you find as a result of this need to be modified to include a first, last or company name (not all 3, just one of the 3)
By upgrading to DTM 4.2.2 or higher, that problem should be ignored (skipped), so if its still happening, I'd first go through the steps listed in that link above.
please rate this solution.
Thanks for using FixYa.
Feb 13, 2009 |
AT&T Blackberry Curve 8300 Smartphone