I forgot my passwod to my windows mobile ipaq 5.0
here is your answer
but if you want to solve your problem quick
microsoft takes 11$ to fix it
see this if this help you
Resetting the Device
Sometimes there is a need to reset your Pocket PC. Resetting the
device is known as performing a "soft" or "hard" reset.
Performing a Soft Reset
A soft reset stops all running applications, but does not erase any
programs or saved data. Be sure to save any unsaved data within
a running application before performing a soft reset.
Perform a soft reset to:
■ Stop all running applications
■ Install a new application
■ Restart the Pocket PC if it stops responding
To perform a soft reset:
1. Locate the recessed Reset button on the bottom of your iPAQ
2. Use the stylus to lightly press the Reset button.
The Pocket PC restarts and displays the Today screen.
Performing a Hard Reset
Perform a hard reset only when you want to clear all
user-installed settings, applications, and data from RAM
(Random Access Memory), where data and applications you have
loaded are stored.
CAUTION: If you perform a hard reset, your Pocket PC loses all data
and programs not saved in iPAQ File Store.
To perform a hard reset:
1. Press and hold down the Calendar and iTask buttons.
2. While holding down these buttons, use the stylus to
lightly press the Reset button on the bottom of the iPAQ
Pocket PC for about two seconds.
3. When the Pocket PC screen begins to fade, release the
Calendar and iTask buttons first, and then remove the stylus
from the Reset button.
Note: If you simultaneously push and hold the Reset, Calendar,
and iTask buttons for more than two seconds, the battery
disconnects. To restart the device, either plug the device into the
AC Adapter or press the Reset button again.
After performing a hard reset, you may need to reinstall
applications stored in iPAQ File Store to restore shortcuts and full
4. The Pocket PC resets and powers on.
To return your iPAQ Pocket PC to factory settings after
performing a hard reset:
1. Tap Start > Programs > File Explorer > My Device.
2. Tap the iPAQ File Store folder to open it.
3. Tap Edit > Select All.
4. Tap and hold the selected files, then tap Delete.
5. Tap Yes to delete all file in iPAQ File Store.
Oct 16, 2008 |