I understand that you are receiving paper jam error.
Please follow the below given instructions to get the issue resolved.
Here is the web document:
Just copy and paste the entire link into the Internet browser's address bar and press enter.
Please remove the All-in-One Printer from the Power Surge Protector and plug it directly into a wall Power outlet, as the surge protector may not provide enough power to printer.
Let us power cycle your All-in-one to remove any static electricity in your All-in-one.
Please perform the step given below to power cycle the unit after removing the print cartridges from the printer:
1. Verify that the unit is switched on. Unplug the all-in-one from power and disconnect the USB cable from the computer.
2. Wait 30 seconds.
3. Plug in the power only
4. Repeat steps 2-3 two more times.
5. On the third time after plugging the unit into power, reconnect the USB cable from the all-in-one to your computer.
Please try installing the below patch and check for the result:http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=oj-14037-3&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&product=90809&os=228&lang=en
Just copy and paste the entire link into the Internet browser's address bar and press enter
If the issue persists, try resetting the All-in-one to factory defaults by following the below given instructions:
A semi-full reset will do the following:
The user settings to the factory defaults, Language and country settings on some models, Fax logs, Fax headers, Fax speed dial information.
Reset the All-in-One to the factory default settings by using these instructions:
1. Unplug the power cable from printer when the printer is powered on.
2. Press and hold Cancel and the Right Arrow while plugging in the power cord.
Continue holding until it displays S Full Reset message in the front panel of the All-in-One.
This should resolve the issue.