An expert who has written 20 answers of more than 400 characters.
An expert who has answered 20 questions.
Re: 6630 charging problem
Do you have multitester? or so called voltmeter,amperemeter,ohm meter, one device to measure the output of electrical components.
A battery for nokia 6630 must have at least 3,7Volt to 4 Volt to be full, if it gets under 3,5Volt, ur phone might not be switched on at all. So when you charge your phone, use a compatible nokia charger and make sure the output to your battery will be 3,7V. if your battery can't be used for long call, try replace with new one. If not wrong, your phone use BL5C type. Search for that type.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
hi..please follow these steps..in order to unlock your phone..
Warning: Do not enter any wrong unlock unlock codes on your Nokia 6630 mobile phones. If you enter over a certain amount of wrong unlock codes on your mobile phone, your phone may get hard locked and sometimes become unusable.
1 - Switch on your Nokia 6630 without any sim card. 2 - Don't bother as to what is displayed on your Nokia 6630. 3 - Compose #pw+CODE+1#. 4 - The Nokia 6630 would then display the message "SIM Restriction Off" and will be unlocked!
Note :For Nokia 6630 mobile phones locked to the network Fido or Rogers in Canada follow these instructions : 1 - Switch on your Nokia 6630 without any sim card. 2 - Don't bother as to what is displayed on your Nokia 6630. 3 - Compose #pw+CODE+7#. 4 - The Nokia 6630 would then display the message "SIM Restriction Off" and will be unlocked!
The letter p appears if you press the button star(*) three times quickly The letter w appears if you press the button star(*) four times quickly The symbol + appears if you press the button star(*) two times quickly The CODE you need to enter is the unique unlock code for your Nokia 6630 thank you very much..i hope this'll help..
If you encounter situation like below on your 6630,
1. Blank screen phone unable to reboot. 2. Phone only able to boot-up to "Nokia" word screen. 3. Install some program but not able to uninstall it after that. 4. Error messages such as "Child Installer" keeps popping-up.
5. Contact Re-tailer Do a Full phone formatting on your 6630! as steps below,
1. Make sure you have at least 3/4 charge of battery power left. 2. Backup your contacts list and personal files to MMC memory card. 3. Switch-off your 6630 phone. 4. Press and hold 3 keys; Green dial key, * (star key) & no. 3 key and then press the power on/off to swtich on the 6600 phone.
Remember, do not let go all of the keys and hold keys until you see a nokia logo goes to white or it will blink....
5. After a few minutes when the Full phone formatting completed, your 6630 will back to original system and factory settting.
All apps installed & not of the phones' default will be lost. If you did a backup on your mmc, you can restore it back to the C drive again.
Thank you for rating this Tip.