Question about HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Try to check on the REGISTRY
-click on start>>run>>regedit
- local machine>>current control set>>services>>locate "spooler"
- check depend on service on the right pane
- double left click depend on service and make sure that RPCSS is the only string that is on the depend on service
- clean you temp folder
- run %temp%>>delete all file
- try to disable all your security/firewall
- type MSCONFIG on the run dialog box
- then you can go ahead and install the software
- send me comment/feedback for further troubleshooting
Posted on Aug 31, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 06, 2016 | HP Photosmart C4280 Aio Printer
Nov 09, 2012 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 01, 2010 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 22, 2008 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 12, 2008 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 19, 2008 | HP Photosmart C4280 Aio Printer
45 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: