Question about Car CD Changers
I have a CDX-T69 6 CD Changer and everytime I try to play it, it displays reset on my stereo screen. The CD box won't eject either. Anyone has any suggestions on how to fix this problem?
Posted on Apr 10, 2008
This would invalidate the warranty and you may break it but I have just had to do one:
1. Remove 4 black screws
2. Unclick the front panel - yes it is clicked on but may appear to be screwed
3. Take off black lid
4. Pop the cradled player from the 4 dampers and unhook from the 2 springs
5. Remove the ribbon connector - do this by slipping/clicking the brown holder very slightly and then the ribbon comes out easily
6. Now using a suitable tool push the stuck CD back into the magazine
7. Click the magazine out - there is a white piece of plastic what when moved does the eject.
8. Do the above in reverse.
The trick to get the grey horizontal/vertical discs back on is to set them passed horizontal one notch on and click them on at the end - turning one notch anti-clockwise to lock them.
Posted on Sep 06, 2008
Don't know if you have an external antenna or one mounted in windshield but you should be able to find the coaxial heading towards the back of the radio. Make sure that it is plugged into the radio.
Posted on Jun 01, 2009
SOURCE: sony cdx-t69 CD Changer Unit
Bought a toyota with sony cd changer and had magazine stuck. Disconnected the cables at the back and left for 5 min. Hooked it back up switched to acc and pressed the eject button and came straight out. Didnt need to reset radio and retune.Now works fine.
Posted on Jul 01, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 14, 2009 | Sony Car CD Changers
Jun 01, 2009 | Sony CDX-M600 CD Changer
Jul 01, 2008 | Sony CDX-T69 6-Disc CD Changer
May 13, 2008 | Sony CDX-T69 6-Disc CD Changer
Feb 09, 2008 | Sony CDX-T69 6-Disc CD Changer
Nov 23, 2016 | Mercedes-Benz Mercedes c 230 kompressor...
90 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: