Question about Hitachi 50UX58B 50" Rear Projection Television
The fuse is located in the main power board inside the tv were the power supply start from
Posted on Sep 18, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 18, 2017 | Seat Cars & Trucks
Jan 28, 2014 | 2007 Audi A6
Sep 30, 2013 | 2001 Toyota Celica
Aug 14, 2012 | 1998 Ford Expedition
The T300 uses a 2.5A fuse.
To replace the fuse:
1. Unplug the AC cord from the AC power source,
then remove the AC power cord from the speaker's
2. Remove the fuse cap with a small, flat blade screwdriver
(see diagram 2).
3. Remove the fuse from the fuse cap
(see diagram 3).
4. Replace the fuse inside fuse cap with another metric
5X20mm size fuse
5. Replace the fuse inside the cap, replace the fuse
and cap in the power connector (see diagram 5).
6. Connect the AC power cord to the speaker and
raise it upright.
7. Connect the power cord to an AC power outlet
Jun 01, 2011 | Cambridge Soundworks ton Theater T300 Home...
May 11, 2010 | ViewSonic N2751W 27 in. LCD Television
Feb 28, 2010 | 2006 Ford F-150
Nov 28, 2009 | 2000 Isuzu Trooper
Sep 01, 2009 | 2005 Nissan Pathfinder
May 13, 2009 | 1992 Ford Ranger
30 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!