Question about Samsung BLUETOOTH? WEP210 MONO HEADSET AWEP210JBECXAR Wireless Headset
This is what you do:
1. Of coarse make sure the headset is charged
2. Make sure the bluetooth headset if OFF
3. PRESS and HOLD the top/middle (on/off) button until the light stays on (it will blink then should stay on continuously). That means it is now in pairing mode.
4. Tell you phone to search for bluetooth devices.
5. It should find the headset, and by default type "0000" to pair your new headset**
**You can use whatever pin code you like......but I would recommend the default which is four zeros.
Posted on Dec 11, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 10, 2016 | Samsung Radio Communications
Apr 08, 2015 | Motorola Mobility S10-HD Stereo Bluetooth...
Sep 22, 2011 | Plantronics Backbeat 903 Bluetooth...
Jan 20, 2011 | Plantronics Backbeat 903 Bluetooth...
Nov 13, 2009 | Motorola Mobility S805 Wireless Headset
Apr 16, 2009 | Nokia Bluetooth Headset Headset
Dec 19, 2008 | True Blue TB-50CR Bluetooth Headset
Sep 19, 2007 | Motorola Mobility H500 Wireless Headset
Dec 30, 2008 | Samsung BLUETOOTH? WEP210 MONO HEADSET...
75 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: