Downloading games into razr v3i
downloading mobile games via your phone takes
time and may come up into a more expensive one. so i suggest
downloading games via PC, and because this is what i've preferred to.
you can use this site for downloading games: www.zedge.com
after you have downloaded your chosen games, now we're going to install it from your PC to your V3i.
1. your data cable(sometimes called as USB cable)
2. and your v3i - of course
1. connect your v3i using your data cable into your pc
before connecting your mobile device into your pc, you
must select "Memory Card" as your "Default Connection".
to do this, on your mobile select:
-> Main Menu
-> USB Settings
-> Default Connection
-> Memory Card
a pop-up window will appear asking "What do you want Windows to do?" or
the like. on the icon list box select "Open Folder to view files" and
then click "OK", or you can ignore this by hitting the "Cancel" button.
if no pop-up window shows up, open your "Windows Explorer" and select your memory card from the list, open it.
3. if you're in, copy your downloaded games file from this directory of your Multimedia Memory Card(MMC):
4. safely remove your mobile
1. on your mobile, open "Games & Apps"
2. switch your storage device into your memory card
3. select [Install New]
4. from the list, select the game that you have just copied from your PC into your v3i
5. follow further instructions that will appear from your fon
6. there may have some instance you will encounter asking you to continue downloading, just select yes.
7. then it is done..just follow the instructions very carefully.
Mar 19, 2008 |
Motorola Mobility RAZR V3i Cellular Phone