Question about Epson Stylus CX4200 All-In-One InkJet Printer
I have changed the ink cartridge on my epson Cx4200 but it will not recognize that there is Ink
Please try the following in an attempt to resolve this issue:
1. Make sure the unit is turned on, and not printing. The POWER light should be on, but not flashing.
2. Lower the OUTPUT tray, and lift the scanner portion to access the ink cartridges.
3. Press and release the INK button.
4. Open the CARTRIDGE COVER. Pinch the front and back tabs of the first cartridge, and remove it from the printer.
5. Place it back into the holder. Push it down gently into the holder, until the cartridge clicks into place.
6. Repeat steps 4-5 for each cartridge. Close the CARTRIDGE COVER once all of the necessary ink cartridges are re-seated.
7. Carefully lower the scanner, until it clicks into place
8. Press and release the INK button.
The ON light flashes and the printer makes noise. Charging takes about 30 seconds. When it's finished, the ON light stops flashing and stays on steady.
CAUTION: Never turn off the printer while the ON light is flashing, unless the printer hasn't moved or made noise for more than 5 minutes.
Posted on Aug 30, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 28, 2011 | Epson Stylus NX400 InkJet Printer
Install your cloned ink cartridge into the Epson printer.
Go to "Start > Control Panel" on your computer.
Double-click on "Printer."
Right-click on the icon of your Epson printer and choose "Printer Preferences" at the bottom of the dialog box.
Click on the tab entitled "Speed and Progress" and see the Epson printer monitor box.
Check off the box that says "Disable Epson Status Monitor" to turn off the ink monitor.
Click "Save" and close the windows. Your cloned ink cartridges should now work.
Compatible laser & Inkjet cartridge CISS,Bulk Ink,Refills & Photo paper
professional only about toner chip toner cartridge chip
Count, Charge, Report Printing. Download Free 30-day Trial Now.
True solvent Ink Piezo Inkjet print Distributor Wanted, Made in Korea
Mar 26, 2011 | Epson Stylus Multifunction Inkjet Printer/...
Jul 16, 2010 | Epson Stylus CX4200 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 01, 2010 | Epson Stylus CX4200 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 25, 2009 | Epson Stylus CX4200 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 23, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 09, 2009 | Epson Stylus CX4200 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 19, 2008 | Epson Stylus CX4200 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 09, 2008 | Epson Stylus CX4200 All-In-One InkJet...
202 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!