Question about LG Cell Phones
I had the same problem, but then i was playing around with it LOL.
k this is what you do.
1. Make sure your phone is connected to your computer.
2. On your phone, go find the icon "USB Mode"(its right under the display, Sound &touch icon.)
3. Once you clicked on the "Usb Mode" icon, you will see 3 options.
4. Pick the first option(mass storage)
5. Once you picked it, say yes.
6. On your computer screen, something will pop up, choose the one that allows you too put music.
If that doesn't work, go to "my computer"(if your a microsoft user) and click on "removable disk" and you will see an option, "music.
7. Just drag the songs to the "music" folder.
ENJOOOOOOOOOY ! (:
Posted on Sep 01, 2008
Nothing pops up for me :(
Posted on Nov 08, 2008
Now that that works, where do I go to listen to the music? When I go to the music thing it just sends me to Java?
Posted on Oct 05, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 13, 2011 | Cell Phones
Nov 21, 2010 | Cell Phones
Jul 28, 2009 | Lands Phones
Jun 28, 2009 | LG KU990 Viewty
Jun 26, 2009 | Cell Phones
Jan 18, 2009 | Lands Phones
Jan 09, 2009 | Cell Phones
Jan 05, 2009 | LG Cell Phones
Aug 29, 2008 | Lands Phones
397 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!