Question about Palm Zire 72 Handheld
I have a recurring appointment setup in Outlook 2003 with a repeat pattern of "first weekday of every month". When I synch to my Zire72, the following shows up in the HotSynch Log: "The repeating appointment titled Run Financial Reports beginning 04/01/2005 07:00:00 AM cannot be converted for use on the Handheld. Please edit the appointment in Outlook and re-synchronize (unsupported repeat pattern)." ==================== I understand the error message, but am at a lost to comprehend why such a simple repeat pattern is _not_ supported. Anyone know of any workarounds?
Posted by Anonymous on
I think the message means what it says. You will have to setup these events manually as individuals to get this event to synch. The message is literally telling you that this repitition style is supported by Outlook but not by the Calendar in your handheld. Another way to go might be to use Chapura PocketMirror conduits instead. It may be more forgiving and be able to deal with this event type. This will cost you however to find out.
Posted on Sep 11, 2005
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 17, 2014 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
Nov 25, 2007 | Computers & Internet
Feb 08, 2014 | Sewing Machines
Sep 11, 2013 | Kyocera FS-720 Laser Printer
May 22, 2017 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
The instructions as copied from the Pixma 480 "onscreen manual." (Only the text -- not the images -- could be pasted into the solution. Hope you can follow the text.) Steve G.
Prepare 2 sheets of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper
1. Make sure that the power is turned on, and load 2 sheets of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper in the Rear Tray.
2. Open the Paper Output Tray gently, and open the Output Tray Extension.
3. Print the print head alignment pattern.
- Press the Menu button.
- Select Maintenance, and press the OK button.
- Select Print head alignment, and press the OK button.
Note: To print the current head position adjustment values, select Head alignment print in the Maintenance menu and press the OK button. See Selecting Menus on the Top Menu Screen.)
- Select Yes, and press the OK button to print alignment sheet.
- Check the pattern is printed correctly, select Yes and press OK button.
- Confirm the displayed message and press the OK button.
The Print head alignment screen appears.
4. Adjust the print head position.
- Check the printed patterns, and use the (Left) or (Right) button to select the number of the pattern that has the least noticeable streaks for column A.
Note: If it is difficult to select the best pattern, select the pattern that has the least noticeable white streaks.
(A) Less noticeable vertical white streaks
(B) Noticeable vertical white streaks
(C) Less noticeable horizontal white streaks
(D) Noticeable horizontal white streaks
- Repeat the same procedure to input the pattern number for each column from B to L, then press the OK button.
- Select Yes to continue printing, and press the OK button.
- The second page of print head alignment sheet will be printed.
- Confirm the message for print head alignment, and press the OK button.
- Check the printed patterns and use the (Left) or (Right) button to input the number of the pattern that has the least noticeable horizontal streaks for column M.
- Repeat the same procedure to input the pattern number for each column from N to R, and press the OK button.
Jan 12, 2011 | Canon Pixma MP480 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 06, 2009 | LG KP500 Cookie black on T-Mobile U-Fix...
Nov 27, 2008 | Lands Phones
Sep 11, 2005 | Palm Tungsten T5 - Multilingual Handheld
Sep 11, 2005 | Palm Tungsten T3 Handheld
Feb 23, 2018 | Palm Zire 72 Handheld
Sep 21, 2017 | Palm Zire 72 Handheld
125 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!