Question about Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Try the following driver by uninstalling the current audio driver:
After downloading the file please extract the files to a folder on the desktop.
Follow the below steps to install the driver correctly:
1. Click on Start and select Run. Now type devmgmt.msc and press enter.
2. Right click on "Audio device on High Definition Audio Bus" and click Update driver.
3. Select not at this time, click on next and Select "Install from a list or specific location".
4. Click Next. Then select "Don't search, I will choose the driver to install"
5. Click Next and then select "Sound, video and game controller" from the list.
6. Click Next and then click Have Disk.
7. Click Browse, Choose the location where you have saved the extracted folder.
8. Open the folder and choose the .inf file listed.
9. Ignore any errors you receive and proceed with the installation.
Posted on Sep 10, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 12, 2010 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
May 07, 2010 | eMachines E620-5885 Notebook
Jan 25, 2010 | Dell Inspiron 1525 Notebook
Aug 21, 2009 | Compaq Notebook 100 Notebook
Dec 29, 2008 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Nov 02, 2008 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Jun 28, 2008 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
May 26, 2008 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
54 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: