- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi, Switch on the Mobile Internet from the settings->Wireless & Networks->Mobile Network->Data Enabled.[note: Connect the usb cable to the PC. Don't use it as Mass Storage.] Enable USB Tethering from the settings->Wireless & Networks->Tethering & Portable hotspot->USB Tethering.Now you can browse from PC via Optimus.
yes for that follow the follow the following steps.
1) go to the page http://www.lg-phones.org/lg-cookie-kp500-pc-suite-download.html.
2)download the lg kp500 pc suite.
4)connect your phone to pc via pc suite.
5)transfer files easily between pc and phone.
note: you need not install any other usb driver to connect your phone. you need to wait a few seconds to connect your phone via pc suite. if on the first time it is not connected. restart yor phone and try connecting it again. hope the problem will be solved.
u can use the mobile as mass storage mode without pc suit............just connect them and in mobile screen select mass storage then
after in pc tray the device installed and ready to use will appear then u can access them
There is no need for drivers to connect KP220 with ur PC simply connect ur LG KP 220 with PC(WIN XP) via USB cable , While Connecting it needs u to choose any one option "1. Mass Storage" "2.Com Port" Simply choose first option(Mass Storage)
At the momoent ur mobile phone will atomatically get switched off and ur mobile behaves like an Ordinary USB Pen Drive
Simply go to MyComputer and browse ur cell phone like a pen drive...
Drivers of LG KG200/KG300 is also supports LG KP 220
I am also having the same mobile.. Today only i find the driver and pc suite... i am sharing with you also for easy of working..
1) Go to www.lgmobiles.com 2) Click GSM Mobile Phones Spec & PcSync 3) Select Your phone model as LG KG 195 in PC Sync Program 4). Then it automatically asks the location for downloading the pc suite 5) Unzip the file and click PhoneSuite 6) Click Settings and go to create connection 7) fill the appropriate settings which is stored in your mobile 8) Then click create and it will create an modem for your connection. 8) Connect your mobile to PC. 9) Open the PhoneSuite again and click settings and go to dialup 10) You will see the modem which you created. Select that modem and click dial-up.
That's all, your pc will be connected to the internet. If you are having any queries mail me at email@example.com
The speed of lg mobile is high compared to nokia....
Enjoy surfing... Its a good mobile at cheap price..... Bye all....