Question about Apex Digital ADV3800 DVD Player/VCR
I need a code for an apex tv so that I can reprogram my philips universal remote so that I am able to change the channels, etc as needed. Problem is I cannot find the paperwork to get the right code. I thought it was the batteries so I changed them but still nothing but the red light searching for a code. What is that code please? CL034 is the model number, Universal Philips Remote and an Apex TV,
Need a code for my Apex DVD player so I can use my phillips universal remote
Go to www.urc.philips.com/
Follow the steps..its easy. It will ask for the model of your remote which you will find where your batteries are located..The code I used for my APEX tv was 0023.. to load the code first hold the setup button until the red light stays on..then press tv or whatever mode you are setting up..then enter the code and if the red light goes off it is the right code and you should then press channel up to see if it works...If this code doesn't work the site above offers other codes.. Hope this helps!!
Posted on Dec 06, 2009
1. Manually turn on device to be controlled.
2. Press and hold the "Code Search" button until the red indicator light stays on, then release it.
3. Press and quickly release the desired ode button (TV, VCR, etc.). The red indicator light should blink once.
4. Press the "Channel Up" button repeatedly (up to 300 times) until the device to be controlled changes channel. The red indicator light should blink off with each button press. If you accidentally overshoot the required code, press the "Channel Down" button to backtrack through the library until the device changes channel. Pressing "Channel Up" changes direction again.
5. Press and release "Mute" button to install the code.
If you wish to actually identify the code once this has been done, this is the procedure:
1. Press and hold the "Code Search" button until the red indicator stays on. Release the "Code Search" button.
2. Press and release the desired mode button (TV, VCR, etc.). The red indicator light blinks and then stays on.
3. Press and release the "Code Search" button. The red indicator light goes off.
4. To find the first digit for the code stored under the mode key pressed in "Step 2" press each numeric key from 1-9 in turn. When the red indicator light blinks off, the number you pressed is the first digit for the code you are searching for.
5. To find the second digit, repeat "Step 4," this time when the red indicator light blinks off, this is the second digit in your number.
6. Repeat again for the third digit in your code number.
Posted on Aug 30, 2008
0023 worked for me as well....THANKS!!!
Posted on Feb 21, 2010
I discovered that the codes for Toshiba work fine.
Posted on Dec 20, 2009
0023 worked fine and thanxs for the maual info. The volume button method.
Posted on Jan 30, 2010
I need the code for a Philips flatscreen tv because, I lost my paperwork.
Posted on Oct 15, 2008
This solution worked great for me ty very much
Posted on Oct 20, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 27, 2012 | DVD & Blu-Ray Players
Feb 17, 2012 | Sony DVD/VCR Combo Player
Dec 30, 2010 | Apex Digital AD1201 DVD Player
Oct 21, 2010 | Symphonic WF802
Jul 25, 2010 | Philips Magnavox DVD/VCR Dual Player
Sep 21, 2009 | Philips DVD & Blu-Ray Players
Jan 21, 2009 | Durabrand DVD-1002 DVD Player
Sep 02, 2008 | NexxTech PDN-0705 Portable DVD Player
Oct 18, 2014 | Apex Digital ADV3800 DVD Player/VCR
17,894 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!