Question about Konica Minolta bizhub 350 All-In-One Laser Printer
You should find the proper setting under the "Layout" tab of the printer properties. Check the box "Cpombination" and from there you can select "2-IN-1". Make sure you use the bypass tray and select the appropriate thick paper for the weight. Lining up side 1 with side 2 is not guaranteed with paper above 210 g/m2 (thick 3) Hope this helps.
Posted on Aug 30, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 12, 2012 | Printers & Copiers
Sep 08, 2011 | HP PSC 950 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Feb 15, 2011 | Konica Minolta bizhub 250 All-In-One Laser...
Feb 10, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
As the following paper may cause problems in the printer, do not use them:
- Thick paper: Paper heavier than 105 gm2 (28 lb) (corrugated paper, etc.)
- Thin paper: Paper lighter than 64 gm2 (17 lb) (tracing paper, thin letter paper, etc.)
- Paper with no rigidity
- Folded, wrinkled, or torn paper
- Wet or soiled paper
- Paper smaller than 54 mm (W) x 86 mm (H) (2.13" x 3.39") (sheet feeder)
- Paper smaller than 89 mm (W) x 127 mm (H) (3.50" x 5.00") (cassette)
- Non-rectangular paper
- Paper with adhesives
- Paper with holes (However, loose leaf can be used in the sheet feeder only.)
- Paper in bound form (such as a notebook)
- Photo postcards or postcard with image seals
- Non-empty envelopes
- Envelopes with double flaps or flaps with adhesive
- Embossed or coated paper, post cards, and envelopes
- Newspaper, flyers, tissue paper, etc.
- Media other than paper, such as cloth and plastic
- Folded reply post cards
Oct 26, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
May 18, 2010 | Konica Minolta Magicolor 2530 DL Laser...
Aug 19, 2009 | HP LaserJet 1300 Printer
Feb 23, 2009 | Epson Stylus Photo R340 InkJet Printer
Sep 10, 2007 | Printers & Copiers
297 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: