Question about GPX MW3836 MP3 Player
If you are using Windows Vista with Windows Media Player 11, you will need to follow these instructions.
Note: You will be able to download purchased/subscribed songs to the unit.
1. Start Windows Media Player 11 and then connect your unit to your computer. If you have not set up synchronization between your computer and this device, the Device Setup Wizard starts.
2. In Device Setup - Configure Sync, write a name for your mp3 player.
3. Click Finish. The window closes and the Sync feature in the Player is displayed.
4. From the left pane of this Sync feature, you can select from Playlists or Library and you will see the content of these folders in the center pane.
5. Select the songs or entire albums from the center pane.
6. Drag these songs or albums into the Sync List, which is the right pane of the Sync feature.
7. Click the Start Sync button on the Sync List pane.
8. Repeat steps 4-7 for any other items that you want to copy to your unit.
-Tha Mp3 Doctor
Posted on Dec 14, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 22, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl 8100
Oct 11, 2009 | Memorex MMP8565 MP3 Player
Jun 23, 2009 | iLO (2 GB) MP3 Player
Mar 27, 2009 | RCA S1000 MP3 Player
Jul 19, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
Nov 11, 2007 | SanDisk Sansa c250 (2 GB) MP3 Player...
May 26, 2007 | Apple iPod nano
76 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: