Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
HP Officejet 6210
Posted on Sep 07, 2008
Brand and model number to start
Posted on Aug 29, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 11, 2011 | HP PSC 1210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Dec 11, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP510 All-In-One InkJet...
If that doesn't help, try the steps below:
1. Disconnect the printer from your computer.
2. Re-brick your printer.
Pull out the power supply, black box where the power cord is plugged in at the
back of the printer, and put it back after 30 seconds.
2. On your computer, go to Control Panel > Printers
3. Delete the Lexmark print object.
4. Reboot your pc.
5. When your pc turns on, reconnect the printer.
6. Wait until your pc fully recognizes the USB connection. To check, go to Control Panel > Printers and Faxes. If you see a new Lexmark print object in the list, then try to print a document again to verify that the problem is fixed.
Oct 21, 2011 | Lexmark All-in-One Printer with PictBridge
Jul 01, 2011 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 28, 2011 | Lexmark X5650 All-in-One InkJet Printer
Jun 26, 2011 | Lexmark X5270 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Feb 07, 2011 | Lexmark E260 Laser Printer
Jan 16, 2017 | In Office Equipment & Supplies
1,258 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!