I have lost the soft ware for my computer , had to do system recovery, and now I can't get on the internet, cause I can't find software.
This is the linksys for my business, and I have one unit at home, but I can't find that either. What do I do?
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
It could be many reasons:
Your laptop/desktop doesn't have much memory or diskpace available
Your laptop/desktop may have spyware, malware, or viruses
Your laptop/desktop may have antivirus software scanning in progress
Your Internet connection is slow
Your laptop/desktop may have device driver issue.
1. start your computer in safe made (how? while starting computer press f8 (or other key depends on motherboard) contineously then choose SAFE MODE)
2. it will automatically start in Administrator account then create or delete other account from that account
3.If Administrator Password is not blank then see next Possibility.
1.If u r using windows xp SP2 or below
2. Then download Ophcrack Live CD Freeware from internet
3. Burn it on cd
4 Just insert cd and select first boot device cd/dvd from bios
5.Start Boot from cd
6.follow the instructions
7. you will see all user account passwords on screen
possibility 3: its too difficult for novice
1. If u r using Windows XP SP3 or windows 7
2. Then Download password reset tool from internet but its not free
3. Another option is use Backtrack4 Live CD
4. watch videos on youtube about windows 7 password reset using backtrack4
5. Backtrack4 is linux based os
ftp://ftp.dlink.com/Router/ Is the FTP download section for drivers for D-Link routers. You didn't specify the model number so I couldn't go any further in the search directory. Your other option is to search google for D-Link downloads.
In order to download software for your device you will need to know the wireless technology (G), the model no. (F5D7230-4) and the version (?). Look at the underside of your router and you should see the model number and the version which is something like v7000, v8000, v9000, etc. Then go to the Belkin.com support page at http://en-us-support.belkin.com/app/product/list/q/routers/session/L3NpZC9vV2tsSS1Nag%3D%3D and follow the prompts. After you enter the required information, you will be taken to a page were you can download software, drivers, and firmware for your device. You can also peruse the FAQs and download manuals and documentation, etc.
instead of using the disc you can set up the router manually. is there any other computer which is able to go online using this router ? If you have other computers working then you will not need to set up the router again. Click Here for more info about the routers
I want to tell you that it is usually happens when your computer is infected by any kind for viruses and mal-ware software on your computer then they started to send your all the information on the net. You can say it is type of hacking of your computer. Make sure you are using any power fullanti virus on your computer and also you can install any mal-ware software on your computer so that it will remove your all the cookies and unwanted files which can create a problem for you computer and always upgrade your anti virus and mal-waresoft wares on your computer so that your computer be protect from these kinds of attack.
I believe this information will help you to protect your computer from hacking and for your concern.
1. Turn off both the linksys and your modem 2. Turn on your and wait for the usual lights to turn solid 3. Turn on the Linksys and wait 30 secs 4. Press the button on the front to the left. It does not look like a button but flashes while it is finding an ip address 5. Now connect with an Ethernet Network Cable and make sure the internet is working 6. Disconnect the cable and Connect Wirelessly