- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Abnormal fuser temp. (fixing heater, dc controller, ac driver) http://rapidshare.com/files/161024133/NP6050sm.rar That link above is for a service manual. Copy/Paste that address to address bar..
Hello Good Day amazingfirst! you problem for Canon NP-6545 error code E522 according to my Service Manual the problem is the Sorter push bar motor. try to check the sorter motor, add grease if needed so. just focus on the sorter motor ok! there is no need to reset the error code just on and off the machine and it will automatic reset the error code but make sure that the sorter motor will works ok!
The toner is not adding correctly into the developing assembly.
1) If toner hopper is overfilled, the toner motor worm gear splits as a result of the hopper becoming packed tight.
2) Sometimes the worm gear splits under normal use.