- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Not sure if the HTC 3000/P3450 has the same camera program/software as the HTC diamond, but when I touch the screen a small transparent menu pops up on the bottom of the screen and I press the gear/settings icon, go to advanced and on page 2/5 it shows storage, where you can change to internal storage (or in your case, storage card) or main (phone) memory.
Steps may vary for you, but it should be in your camera program, so open the camera function as you would normally to take pictures, try tapping on the screen to get to settings.
u can try factory reset the device like this but all data will be wiped
off pls active sync ur device and backup ur data then try this
To perform a hard reset
1. Pull out the stylus. 2. With the device turned on, press and hold the VOLUME DOWN and ENTER buttons, then press the RESET button with the stylus tip. 3. Release the RESET button, but continue pressing the VOLUME DOWN and ENTER buttons until you see this message on the screen:
4. Release the VOLUME DOWN and ENTER buttons, then press the VOLUME UP button to perform the hard reset, or press any other button to cancel the reset.
if it doesnt help then u can upgrade ur ROM from www.HTC.com and it will also solve ur problem
The only answer that I know of is third-party software. I have a battery monitor program that puts a battery meter down there, just like what you want. It's called "BatteryWatch 1.02" and I got it from pocketgear.com.
Here's the url to the download page:
it's FREE. :-)