Question about SanDisk Sansa m240 MP3 Player
1. Are you able to turn it on ?
If so, press the the "power on" button the second time to activate the menu.
Still no luck ! Try putting in a new battery and try again.
2. You cannot "reset" anything.
3. Open up "windows explorer"
4. Scroll down the left pane of the window till you see the "sansa" removable disk
5. Right click it and select "format"
6. After formatting, try adding your files back again.
7. Use the >= button on the player tp play the songs.
Hope this has been helpful to you.
Posted on Sep 01, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 28, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa Fuze MP3 Player
Sep 02, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 Player
Nov 02, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa MP3 Player
Jul 13, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 Player
Sep 02, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
Jul 28, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa Shaker SDMX9N-512 MP3 Player
May 30, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa m240 MP3 Player
Jan 20, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa View 8GB MP3 Player - Black
Apr 16, 2007 | SanDisk Sansa e270 MP3 Player
May 23, 2017 | SanDisk Sansa m240 MP3 Player
98 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: