Question about Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Calculator
The same thing happened to me. I found somewhere that the no/slow key response could be due to a short in the I/O socket. I blew into it really hard, and it worked perfectly after that. I hope this helps.
Posted on Sep 09, 2008
Happened to me 2
Posted on Sep 08, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 19, 2015 | Ford Mustang Cars & Trucks
Mar 09, 2017 | 2002 Jeep Wrangler
01-11-2010 10:59 AM
If the handset is locked, frozen, or unresponsive, you can perform a master reset it using the hardware keys instead of the menu. A master reset restores the original factory settings and may erase all downloaded content, including ringtones, images, programs, and contacts stored in the internal memory. It does not erase data stored on the SIM card or memory card (if available). To perform a master reset using hardware keys, follow these steps:
1. If the device is responding at all, back up your data before proceeding.
Note: The device must be turned on to synchronize or transfer files.
2. Turn off the device.
Note: If the device is unresponsive and does not turn off, remove and then reinsert the battery.
3. Press and hold the Home key and the Power key for at least 25 seconds, even if the Startup screen appears.
4. Release the keys when you see a black screen with a warning sign.
5. Press the Home key and the Power key again.
6. When the Android system recovery utility appears, use the trackball to scroll to and select Wipe data/factory reset.
7. Once the device finished the data wipe, select reboot system now.
Dec 24, 2010 | Cell Phones
Jul 25, 2010 | Dell Latitude D600 Notebook
Mar 26, 2009 | HTC PCMICROSTORE Brand Mogul XV6800...
Feb 17, 2009 | 1995 Audi A6
Aug 18, 2008 | Casio Parts Cash Register PC Desktop
Jan 24, 2008 | Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Calculator
Nov 22, 2006 | Texas Instruments TI-89 Calculator
1,677 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Level 3 Expert
Level 2 Expert
Level 3 Expert