I have a chinese iphone clone, I68 3g. It has a problem i'veseen mentioned alot on this site, where it reads "not allowed to dial" when i try to make a call. The setting is stuck in wlan only....
Hello. you can try *#337# and then the phone wll reboot. If not fixed then try:
01. Make sure two SIMs are online with good coverage, WLAN switched off.
02. Press the "call"-button and type in *#3646633#
03. The phone shows "Engineer mode" with a menu of 10 different items.
04. Go to No. 10 "RF test tool", using the up/down button at the left side of the mobile.
05. Choose "GSM"
06. A message shows up "Wifi....blabla", just confirm with OK
07. Choose "Power Scan"
08. Select your local GSM frequency (an eisai Cosmote bale GSM900) and press OK.
09. The mobile will freeze now, because its adjusting itself. Leave it like this for about 2-3 minutes and wait !!!
10. Connect your mobile via USB cable to a PC, DO NOT CONFIRM any connection mode at your mobile, just and ONLY connect the cable!!!
11. Press the Menu button (second from the left, the one with the seven small dots on it) until you you the main menu with the 12 icons on the display.
12. Go to "Settings" -> "Network Setup" -> "SIM1 network setup"
13. Go to "Preferred mode" and choose "GSM preferred"
14. The mobile will switch to your selection, but the message that it will stay on display. Do not press anything else, just wait for about 10 - 15 seconds.
15. Disconnect the USB cable from the phone, it will show you that it has switched to your selection.
16. Get back to main menu, switch off and restart the mobile
Nov 16, 2010 |