Question about Euro-Pro Shark SC-505 Handheld Steam Vacuum
I too can not figure out how to get the lid off.
Posted on Oct 12, 2008
I had the same problem; the cap wouldn't budge. I was about to throw it away. Then I remembered that when I have a problem opening a jar, I run boiling water from the Instant Hot over the lid. I tried this with the Shark and it loosened the top right off.
Posted on Dec 28, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 17, 2011 | Electrolux Guardian Bagged Canister Vacuum
on Mar 21, 2010 | Vacuums
Apr 02, 2011 | Craftsman 17026 Wet/Dry Vacuum
SUGGESTED CLEANING SCHEDULE
Type of Water Cleaning Frequency
Soft water every 80 brew cycles, Hard water every 40 brew cycles
Your espresso maker may be delimed using one quart of white household vinegar. Clean the water tank first, following steps l-5:
1. Make sure the steam control knob is in the center off position and that the plug is disconnected from the electrical outlet.
2. If the machine is cool and the pressure has been released, remove the pressure cap and pour 10 ounces of undiluted white household vinegar into the water tank.
3. Screw on the pressure cap and allow machine to sit overnight with the vinegar solution in the water tank.
4. Remove pressure cap and discard vinegar through the top opening of the espresso maker.
5. Rinse the water tank thoroughly with tap water, repeating this step twice.
To wash internal parts:
Make sure you clean the inside of the water tank first. Remove the pressure cap and pour 10 ounces of fresh white household vinegar into the water tank. Screw the pressure cap back on top of the water tank. Make sure the cap is on tight. Insert the filter holder into the brew head and place the glass decanter with lid on the drip tray. Plug the machine into the electrical outlet and turn the power switch on. An indicator light on the power switch will tell you the machine is on. Place a cup with cold water under the steam nozzle. When vinegar begins to flow into the decanter, insert the nozzle into the water and open the steam nozzle slowly by turning the steam control knob downward. After a few seconds, close the steam nozzle by turning the knob back up to center. This will clean any residue left in the nozzle from frothing milk. When all the vinegar has been pumped into the decanter and the flow has stopped, turn the power switch to the center off position and allow the machine to cool. Repeat steps 1-7 twice using only tap water to rinse any remaining traces of vinegar out of the machine.
1. Pour warm white vinegar in the decanter and let soak for 20 minutes.
2. Discard the vinegar, Wash and rinse the decanter thoroughly using a
soft cloth. Do not use harsh abrasive cleaners.
Dec 12, 2010 | Vacuums
Jan 12, 2010 | Dyson DC07 Bagless Upright Cyclonic Vacuum
Mar 23, 2009 | Tristar SB Steam Buggy Vacuum
Sep 01, 2008 | Bissell 9500 ProHeat 2X CleanShot Upright...
Aug 12, 2008 | Vacuums
Mar 21, 2008 | Shop Vac 584-06-00 Canister Wet/Dry Vacuum
528 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: