I received June payment, and I was wondering if that is supposed to drop off of the earnings, or if it just keeps building. Mine has just kept building up. I would like it to drop off, so I could have a better idea of how much to expect. I'm kind of anal when it comes to keeping track of my money, it drives me nuts when I don't know exactly how much I have. It makes me great at balancing checkbooks though, lol.
An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 20 achievements.
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
Barebone Sys... Master
Re: About the pay
they never removed anything from my earnings other than refunds. you will just need to take note how much you have in earnings in the 1st day of every month, remove how much you have gotten previously from the total to see how much is still coming yourway.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
if your 32 bit windows is xp i would stay with that for now till you upgrade your os.Then when you decide to upgrade i would recomend windows 7 32 bit or 64 bit for the memory support.to help with youe decision look here
1) Not sure what you want to do. Return to Win98? You may be hardpressed to find Win98 drivers, especially if you have any newer peripherals.
2) Since a cpu has no mechanical parts, it makes no difference whether it is vertical or horizontal. A cd/dvd drive however may be a different story.
3) If you only have 2 RAM slots that hold a max of 256mb, it stands to reason that you can only have 512mb total. There used to be some software programs that were supposed to have the effect of increasing RAM, but I never had much faith in them.
Yes the chat window said to me that you closed the chat.
Sorry I have something else to do right now.
But we will solve your problem.
Do you have a program like msn messenger we could use to chat with? A chat window cant be opened again as far as i know.
We will solve your problem, but not right now since the chat was cut off and I have something else to take care of.
So if you have msn messenger we can use it to chat, My address on it is
if you dont have the program you can get it from www.msn.com
We can then continue to chat and solve the problem.