Water in bottom of bosch dishwasher will not drain. How do I get this water to drain
Dishwasher not draining issue occurs due to kinked drain pipe, clogged drain filter or drain pump. Check the drain hose for any visible clogging, remove if present. If no visible lint is present then remove then turn off the dishwasher and remove the drain hose and check for any visible clogging. If still not visible then the drain filter or drain pump is clogged and you'll need to clean the drain filter and drain pump. To access the drain pump, please follow the procedure---
1. Drain pumps are mounted to sumps in the front of dishwashers --they're easily accessible from the front of dishwashers by removing toe kicks.
2. Tools needed: small flat blade screwdriver (for unlocking terminals).
3. Remove toe kick/base cover, pull up terminal cover and disconnect wires (using screwdriver to unlock locking terminals).
4. To remove pump, pull latch (on circular collar) & rotate pump clockwise (cw).
5. To install new pump, insert @ 2:00 position & rotate counterclockwise (ccw).
6. Clean water & debris from base, then check float operation.
7. Connect wires, then install base cover & toe kick.
Please note that dishwashers don't drain out the complete water such that heating element doesn't overheat. Hope this helps... Please post back for any further assistance.
Jan 26, 2011 |
Bosch SHU9915UC Dishwasher