Question about Lexmark E340 Laser Printer
Reset Procedure(s) after putting in new Photoconductor kit
Resetting the Lexmark E340/342 (display type) machines
1) Turn the printer off
2) While still off, press and hold the SELECT and RETURN buttons.
3) Keep both buttons pressed, and turn the printer on. Continue to hold both until either “Performing self test” or “Config menu”
appears on the display.
4) Release the two buttons
5) RESET PC CNT should now show on the display. If it does not, press the left or right menu buttons until it does.
6) Press the SELECT button once. “Resetting PC Cnt Value” should show on the display.
7) When the display shows CONFIG MENU again, turn the printer off.
8) Turn the printer back on. (Do not hold any buttons down this time). The printer is reset.
You can confirm the counter was reset by printing a “menu settings page”.
Posted on Oct 24, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 31, 2011 | Lanier 1205 Copier
Jul 22, 2011 | Lexmark X342n All-In-One Laser Printer
Jun 07, 2011 | Printers & Copiers
Apr 27, 2011 | Gestetner DSm615 Digital Imaging System
Oct 19, 2010 | Lexmark E340 Laser Printer
Aug 04, 2010 | Lexmark Lemark E352DN Laser Printer
Jun 23, 2009 | Lexmark E352dn Laser Printer
May 25, 2009 | Lexmark E340 All-In-One Laser Printer
Oct 26, 2008 | Epson AcuLaser C1900 Printer
1,242 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!