Question about Acer Computers & Internet
I had a Chinese student with a Vista laptop so she could go through the steps below on her computer which was in Chinese and she translated from Chinese to English according to as what was on her laptop we assumed it was the same on the Vista computer in French.
1. Clicked on the Windows orb
2. Clicked on Control Panel.
3. Clicked on Network and Sharing Center.
4. Clicked on Manage wireless networks.
5. I highlighted my network and clicked on Remove. Then I fiddled around with it to find my network and forced it to connect it to my network. At least this is what I could tell because the owner of the laptop went out of town for a couple of days. Some words were close enough to English when I was messing arround. Well, it worked. I still need to know (for any later problems) how to switch her computer into English and back to French for when I have to troubleshoot another problem for her. She is totally non-technical and about all she can do is read and send emails and surf the web. And, I assume, can write papers on it for school. She is in a Masters program here in USA.
Posted on Aug 29, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
on Jan 03, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Aug 17, 2013 | Acer Computers & Internet
Oct 24, 2012 | Acer Aspire AX3400-U2022 PT.SE202.007...
Jan 25, 2011 | Acer Aspire AX1800U9002 (PTSBW02001) PC...
Nov 29, 2010 | HP Compaq Presario SR1610NX (ED865AA) PC...
Jul 15, 2009 | HP Pavilion a1730n (RK574AA) PC Desktop
May 20, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Apr 07, 2009 | Acer Aspire M1641-U1521A PC Desktop
Nov 04, 2008 | Computers & Internet
86 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!