- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
today i am going to show you how to change language arbic to english. First you go on
control panel. And then you see there regional languge you can see there lot of languge you.
Now wich language do you want you then you select that's it .
1. Tap Start Menu, select System
2. Tap Regional Settings
3. Then select Region, and select your Language (English USA)
4. Close the window, to go back to system menu,
5. Tap Multilingual Support, Tick "Disable Multilingual Support".
And there you go...hope it helps..let me know if you have further...
1. Tap Start Menu
2. Then tap Settings, you will find their Multilingual Support
3. Tick the "Disable Multilingual Support"
4. Close the window
5. On the same window, tap Regional Settings, then select your preferred language like English (US)
6. And make a reset.
7. Then you're good to go
If you need further assistance, let me know.
Please don't forget to rate my solution positively! thanks!
reset the phone.. master reset.. on start up, it will ask a long message with "ACCEPT" and "REJECT" as choices. In that if u click "REJECT", it will install the interface in English. If you choose "ACCEPT", it will install in Arabic. --Vidya, India--
To change the language setting for imate Jame, get into the Multilingual support available in the setting pannel and there to the Country tab, change to the desired one. Once changed give OK on the top right panel and a dialog box will come to inform to restart the mobile to effect the changes.