Question about HP Officejet 6310 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Try doing the special key reset but this good as once ok?
- make sure that your printer is connected directly to the wall outlet.
- unplug the power cord of your printer w/o turning it off.
- press and hold the # and 6 key and while holding them both replug the power cord of the printer.
- and do not release the two buttons, after the printer starts on and off again thats the time you will release the two buttons.
- just do the steps once. if still not ressolved contact HP.
Posted on Aug 28, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 24, 2015 | HP Officejet 6310 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 26, 2010 | HP Officejet 6310 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 16, 2009 | HP OfficeJet 6310 All-in-One Printer...
May 29, 2009 | HP Officejet 6310 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 27, 2008 | HP OfficeJet 6310 All-in-One Printer...
Oct 07, 2008 | HP Officejet 6310 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 23, 2008 | HP OfficeJet 6310 All-in-One Printer...
453 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: