Question about Samsung CLP-510 Laser Printer
Download unified linux driver from this page.
Follow the related installation instructions:
1. Make sure that you connect your machine to your computer. Turn both the computer and the machine on.
2. When the Administrator Login window appears, type in root in the Login field and enter the system password.
3. Download and extract the driver
[root@localhost root]#tar xzf [Downloaded File Name(XXXX.tar.gz)]
4. The driver will be extracted as ''cdroot'' folder in current path.
5. Execute installation program.
6. When the welcome screen appears, click ''Next'' and proceed installation.
Posted on Aug 30, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 17, 2014 | Computers & Internet
May 01, 2012 | HP Computers & Internet
Sep 18, 2017 | HP Pavilion Slimline s3500f Desktop...
Dec 27, 2008 | PC Chips A33G (V1.0) Motherboard
Dec 09, 2008 | Compaq Presario Notebook
Oct 09, 2008 | Compaq Armada 3500 Notebook
Aug 04, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Feb 18, 2008 | Seagate HDD 40GB 7200RPM ATA100 2MB...
Feb 04, 2008 | Seagate 80GB 7200 rpm SATA/150 8MB Serial...
171 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!