Question about Samsung CLP-510 Laser Printer
Download unified linux driver from this page.
Follow the related installation instructions:
1. Make sure that you connect your machine to your computer. Turn both the computer and the machine on.
2. When the Administrator Login window appears, type in root in the Login field and enter the system password.
3. Download and extract the driver
[root@localhost root]#tar xzf [Downloaded File Name(XXXX.tar.gz)]
4. The driver will be extracted as ''cdroot'' folder in current path.
5. Execute installation program.
6. When the welcome screen appears, click ''Next'' and proceed installation.
Posted on Aug 30, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
on Apr 09, 2010 | Lexmark X7675 Wireless All-in-One Printer
Nov 02, 2009 | Canon imageCLASS D320 Digital Copier
Sep 11, 2009 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 21, 2009 | Lexmark X2690 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jun 10, 2009 | Lexmark X2470 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jan 14, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
158 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!