a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
first right click my computer in the desktop then properties then hardware then device manager then expand the audio,vedio and game controller see wether the driver is installed properly if not installed it will show yellow question mark the reload the correct drives from the cd which you recived with your computer install the audio software and restart the system then in the taskbar you will see the speaker icon right click them click adjust audio properties in volume move the slisders to full on uncheck the mute then restart your computer for vedio drivers check the vedio controller in the device properties and install the correct version of the graphics card
your problem can be solved by just reinstalling the audio driver. it can be done by putting the driver software cd to cd drive in your laptop and just click the audio driver software in the cd and go to setup and click the "setup". The computer "Do you want the following programs to run" just click yes button. then the computer will show whether to repair the already using audio driver software or install the audio driver software. then click the install button . it will automatically install the audio driver and restart your laptop. after restarting the audio will get worked
Please try to update the driver of your dazzle device.
1. Plug in the hardware. 2. open control panel and go to system and maintenance 3. in system and maintenance, click on the system icon 4. Once the system window open kindly find the device manager and click it. 5. once the device manager is opened , go to the sound, video and game controllers category. 6. Under sound, video and category right click the pinnacle DVC device and choose properties 7. once properties window is opened go to the drivers tab 8. in the drivers tab, uninstall the driver. 9. if you have 2 entries for the pinnacle DVC device kindly uninstall both. 10. unplug the hardware. 11. restart the PC 12. If you have the PCLEUSB2x32.exe file saved on your PC kindly run it. if not kindly download it from this link:
13. Once you run the PCLEUSB2x32.exe and it asked you to modify, repair or remove, kindly remove it. and restart the PC. 14. Once restarted, run again the PCLEUSB2x32.exe to install the driver. then restart the PC after installing. 15. After restarting, plug in the hardware device and it should install the driver of the device automatically. 16. after it installed automatically it should say that the device is ready for use. 17. Now try again with the software.
uninstall other audio software and try to install each audio software one at atime and test it out before install another software. Windows media is not the best audio software, but it should pick up any of the audio media.
The standard VGA adapter comes automatically with the OS. You can try one thing...Go to device manager, find the entry for the Radeon card, and delete it. Next, shut down the PC and then restart the machine. The OS will automatically find and install the appropriate driver.