I charged my ipaq and turn my computer off before i went to bed and when i woke up in the morning there was nothing to do to open it ...I did a soft reset and the screen with the logo hp was blinking and did not stop until a hard reset was done. When i checked the battery life it was at 100%. Could someone tell me what happenned ?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hello friend. i am having the same mobile and had a same problem while i let it charge the whole nit and in the morning it never boot. its the battery problem. change the battery or get one of ur friend same kind of battery and boot with it. it will boot. cheer up the battery has gone. the problem is the new battery wont avail for this model. i tried a cheep one that little bit solved the problem but the talk time comes to very low. original battery must be replaced. best of luck.
Do not turn on the phone again before taking out all trapped moisture. Take out the battery, sim card, etc. You will need to wrap each piece in newspaper, the phone and battery and then put in a rice container and wait at least 24 hrs. The newspaper and rice will eventually absorb the moisture.I hope this helps!
Was it charging over the weekend? If not, try to recharge the device again... Those devices would on occasion drain the batter overnight -- didn't happen all the time and was apparently caused by unusual software/applications combinations... The battery could be going bad again as well.