Question about Brother Office Equipment & Supplies
This could cause by a overtoned developing problem, could be because you might have changed a toner lately? or install a generic one, if you do it may not be compatible and cause problem on your unit.
if yes, clean the affected developing unit, with a vacuum all scattered toner all over, and install the right toner.
Posted on Aug 28, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 16, 2013 | Riso RZ220 Duplicator
Oct 24, 2012 | Office Equipment & Supplies
1. Double click on My Computer.
2. Click on the Tools menu in the top menu bar.
3. Click on Folder Options...
4. Click on the View Tab
5. Click on the little button next to "Show hidden files and folders" (in the Advanced Settings box)
6. Click OK.
7. Double click on Local Disk (C:)
8. Double click on the Documents and Settings folder
9. Double click on the folder with your user name
10. Double click on Application Data. (That folder will be dimmed)
11. Double click on the Microsoft folder.
12. Double click on the Templates folder.
13. Right click on the Normal.dot file and delete it
14. Now you need to hide your hidden folders again
15. Click on the Tools menu in the top menu bar.
16. Click on Folder Options...
17. Click on the View tab.
18. Click on the little button next to "Do not show hidden files and folders" (in the Advanced Settings box)
19. Click on OK.
20. Close all the open windows and you are done!
Jun 13, 2011 | Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic Edition
Oct 05, 2010 | Bushnell Optics
Mar 31, 2010 | Brother MFC 240C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Apr 16, 2009 | Brother HL 5140 Laser Printer
Oct 16, 2008 | Brother DCP 7010 Multifunction Laser...
Feb 29, 2008 | HP LaserJet 2820 Printer
Oct 17, 2007 | Brother HL 1440 Laser Printer
379 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!