Question about JVC TH-S5 System
Hello, imho you must initialize your jvc.
Follow the instructions:
(1) Unplug the power plug.
(2) Insert power plug into outlet while pressing both "PLAY" key and "STANDBY/ON" key of the main body.
"Area code" is indicated at the upper left of display.
(3) Press "PAUSE" key of the main body.
(4) When initialization is completed, "00" and "RDS" is displayed in the FL display.
(5) To release test mode, press "STANDBY/ON" key of the main body.
(6) Now unplug the power plug an insert it again after a 5 seconds.
Be carefully and press no other key then the list above.
Now it will be work fine again.
I hope it would be helpfully.
Posted on Jan 21, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 29, 2015 | Onkyo Dr-s2.2 5.1 Dvd Home Theater...
Jul 11, 2015 | Samsung Audio Players & Recorders
Dec 31, 2014 | JVC TH-A30 System
Aug 19, 2009 | Bose Lifestyle 28 System
Jul 26, 2009 | Bose Lifestyle 48 System
May 04, 2009 | JVC TH-M303 System
Feb 03, 2008 | Sony DAV-C990 System
Jan 22, 2008 | Philips LX9000R System
149 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!