Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
How to Scan on Imac using the Lexmark 2600:
1. From the Imac Desktop select the Magnifying glass in the upper right corner of the screen.
2. Search for Preview
3. Open Preview App
4. Put item to scan on Lexmark Glass Face down and close the lid.
5. Select File (In Preview from Top tabs on desktop), then Choose 'Import
6. Lexmark 2600 Series Window opens
7. Change Scan to Folder, Name and Format to your choices
8. Use cursor to highlight area of image to scan in the 2600 Series Window.
9. Hit Scan from the 2600 Series WIndow.
10. Save the file using the File tab in Preview, and choosing Save
Posted on Oct 15, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 23, 2012 | Lexmark X2670 All-In-One Printer
Jun 14, 2012 | Lexmark X2670 All-In-One Printer
Nov 19, 2011 | Lexmark X2600 InkJet Printer
Sep 09, 2011 | Lexmark X2600 InkJet Printer
Apr 20, 2011 | Lexmark X2600 InkJet Printer
Jan 08, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Nov 18, 2010 | Lexmark X2670 All-In-One Printer
Jul 24, 2010 | Lexmark X2600 InkJet Printer
Jul 03, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Apr 16, 2009 | Lexmark X2500 All-In-One Printer
436 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!