Hi. I just got Midnight Club 3 Dub Edition Remix and the browser/configuration menu comes up so I select browser and it says that it can't read the disc. I kept trying but it wont work. I tried all my other games and they work. Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
06 Pontiac Solstice
Win Tokyo's 5 Race Ginza Tournament
1969 BOSS 302
Defeat Junichi in "Pumping Iron"
1969 CHEVROLET CAMARA RS SS
Win "Bird On The Line" series race
1971 Lamborghini Miura SV
Win the "Yamagata Duel" series race
1999 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec
Win the "Tryout Tournament" series race
2004 FORD COBRA CONCEPT
Win "10 Carat Beatdown" series race
2004 FORD SVT FOCUS
Win "Cool Breeze" series race
2006 Lamborghini Murcielago Roadster "Dub Edition"
Beat the "Toshi challenge" series.
2006 MITSUBISHI LANCER EVOLUTION IX
Win "Beach Overlook" series race
2007 Mercedes Benz SL65 AMG
Defeat Rin in "Gold Rush"
2008 AUDI R8
Be the L.A. City Champ
Chevorlet Camaro Concept "Dub Edition"
Win the "Mr. Universe" race
LA POLICE CAR
Get 100% in LA
Mercdes-Benz SL65 AMG
Win "Gold Rush" in Tokyo
TOKYO POLICE CAR
Get 100% in Tokyo
the disc is not playing because the play station 2 or 3 is old or it is dusty it happend to me yeah the same fucken **** it's a pice of **** so i figure it out buy taken it apart I then im like what the **** I could of just used fucken air in a can so I cound'it put iit back togehaer so I got so mad I smach the ******* mother fucken thing
I had the same issue (since Christmas). Today it was rainy, so I spent some time with kids and here is what worked for me
Here's what I did to fix the same problem on my PS2 (Slim model # SCPH-70012). This should work for all models of PS2's. (Slim or Fat). Sony says all models can read a dual layer disc.
1) Start up the PS2 with no disc in it. 2) Highlight the 'Browser' menu and press the 'green triangle' button. 3) Highlight the 'Console' menu and press the 'green triangle' button. 4) Highlight the 'Diagnostics' menu and press the 'blue X' button and select 'ON'. 5) Press the 'red O' button to back out of this menu. 6) Highlight the 'PlaystationDrive' menu and press the 'green triangle' button. 7) Highlight the 'Disc Speed' menu and press the 'blue X' button and select 'FAST'. 8) Press the 'red O' button to back out of this menu. 9) Turn off your PS2.
10) Insert the disc and turn the PS2 back on. The diagnostics should run and automatically adjust your PS2 to play the game. I was amazed! Mine loaded right up after several previous days of nothing.
11) I checked the settings after the initial load and the Diagnostics and Drive speed reset to normal so it must be a one time run thing. My game has loaded everytime since and I haven't had to re-do the settings at all.
try using a q-tip with rubbing alcohol to clean the lens of the laser.the lens is exposed on the slim versions.just dip the q-tip in the alcohol and rub the lens firmly in a circular motion.use the dry side of the q-tip to dry the lens
i had a problem with gran turismo 4 it kept freezing so i decided to open it up and clean the lense
how to clean lens.......
1. unscrew 8 screws 4 of them under plastic tabs (they lift of with flat screwdriver
2. take or cut the void sticker on the ps2
3. lift it open
4. where the disk goes in there is a plastic plate on it with 4 screws undo then and with a clean tisue gentaly wipe the lense
5. put back together
ps its not my falt if your ps2 gets damaged in any way while opening it