I purchased a used ipac h5555 off of ebay, and after charging it up and turning it on
and following all the set ups, it asks for a password or the fingerprint scan.
I did the hard rest, and did all the set ups
again, and went to settins to reset the password but it would not bring up the information at all the icon would only flash
as it was tapped.
Can anyone help me reset the password
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Backup the data on the card to a computer.
Format the card.
Try on your iPAC.
If still not recognized. the format in a different computer.
Try on your iPAC.
Repeat the process till it is recognized by your phone.
When and if you get fed up of trying, throw the card away as useless/unusable.
If the seller is not responding to fix this problem then you need to contact the seller by phone. You can request his info from EBay. If you still can't get in touch with him then the next step is to file a claim with EBAy and Paypal and get your money back. Sellers are responsible for selling you WORKING merchandise. It could be stolen which is why he may not be getting the password to you. SIgn into your EBay account and then on the upper right is a link to Contact Ebay. Good luck.
This could be due to a few issues, try these soloutions in order below:
1) If you have a jacket connected to the ipaq it could be preventing the ipaq from locating correctly on the connector. Remove jacket and try insering again.
2) Check that active sync is set up to detect the device on the usb port. The cradle for the ipaq may have a serial and usb connector. Ensure that just the usb connector is attached to your laptop. Try connecting again.
3) You may need to uninstall the USB cradle if it was connected before installing active sync. Try the following steps if this was the case:
a) unplug the USB cradle
b) uninstall active sync
c)Click start then click control pannel then click system. Then click on the hardware tab.
Look for the device under USB, right click on the device and then select uninstall.
d) restart the laptop
e) Install active sync
f) ONLY after active sync has installed you can now plug the cradle back into the usb socket.
g) Now connect the ipaq, it should now detect it.
Was it charging over the weekend? If not, try to recharge the device again... Those devices would on occasion drain the batter overnight -- didn't happen all the time and was apparently caused by unusual software/applications combinations... The battery could be going bad again as well.