Question about Printers & Copiers
My canon pixma mp150 has a ink waste absorber full code message saying e27 on the printer tried to clear but cannot please help.
See on put, only put translator with russian, but in general possible on picture to understand
Canon MP140, MP150, MP160, MP180, MP210, MP220, MP460, MP470, MP510, MP520
1. We Switch off the printer (the button, rather then from wall-plug
2. We Press and hold Resume
3. We Press Power
4. Holding Power , release and once again two times press Resume , then release simultaneously all knopki.
5. After indicator blink, fall into service rezhim.
6. Four times press the button Resume , under each striking Resume indicators are switched: green-orange. Once press the button Power for acknowledgement of the selected action (the unset of the counter pampers). The Button Resume enter funktion:
- 0 strikings unset main counter in 0%, or
- 1 striking unset additional (platen) of the counter in 0%, or
- 2 strikings installation both counter on 0% .
7. We Press Power (is executed service-function, chosen striking Resume )
8. Once again Power - off.
Posted on Sep 21, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 29, 2013 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 27, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 02, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 17, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 16, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 16, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 12, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 24, 2008 | Canon Pixma MP450 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 16, 2008 | Printers & Copiers
227 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!