Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Hook a dedicated ANALOG phone line to to the LINE port on your machine.
Sharing a line with an answering machine or whatever makes for big problems.
Posted on Aug 31, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 06, 2011 | Brother Office Equipment & Supplies
1) Enter machine maintenance mode (on MFC210C all four photo/copy/fax/scan lights flash in maintenance mode). Care is needed in maintenance mode, otherwise critical settings may be inadvertently corrupted.
FAX models with numerical keypads: Press the Menu/Set, *, 2, 8, 6 and 4 keys within two seconds. (if you fail to complete the correct key sequence within two seconds, press the Stop key to try again).
Other (non-FAX) models: Press the Menu/Set and Black Start keys. Next press the "up arrow" key four times to enter the maintenance mode).
2) Press the 8 then 0 keys in the initial stage of the maintenance mode to call up the machine's log information list (function code 80).
3) Press the Black Start key several times to scroll through the log information list to reach the purge counter. The purge counter is the 25th item in the list.
4) Press the 2, 7, 8, and 3 keys in this order to reset the purge count to zero.
5) Press the Stop/Exit key to return to the initial stage of the maintenance mode.
6) Press the 9 key twice to return to the standby state.
May 25, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it and give a testimonial for my response
May 20, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 21, 2009 | Brother Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 19, 2009 | Panasonic Panafax UF-885 Plain Paper Laser...
Jan 03, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 11, 2008 | Brother FAX-575 Plain Paper Thermal
Dec 10, 2008 | Brother IntelliFAX 560 Plain Paper Fax
Mar 16, 2008 | Panasonic KX-FPG376 Plain Paper Thermal...
27 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: