To change the vibrate function:Go to main menu, phone settings, phone profiles, highlight the 'normal' one & press the 'options' soft key to the left of the touch screen keypad. Pick 'edit', then the 'call alert type' will be highlighted. Press the left soft key saying 'options' & select 'change'. You can then opt for it to vibrate by highlighting the vibration one & pressing the tick on the touch screen bit. Then don't forget to save the changes!
To Change the ringtone:
In the ringtone settings menu, you can also change the video call ringtone (which is lower down the menu) by following the same procedure.
- From the standby screen, press Menu (Figure 1).
- In the main Menu, press Settings (Figure 2).
- In the Settings menu, select Phone profiles and press (Figure 3).
- You will be presented with a list of phone profiles for different situations and environments. The one you're currently using will be ticked. Highlight the one you want to use (in our example, Normal) and press the Edit button at the bottom of the display (Figure 4).
- You are taken into the profile settings (Figure 5). At the top of the list you'll notice three tab icons - these represent (from left to right), ringtone, message alert, and keypad sounds. You can switch between settings for these by tapping one of the tabs.
- You should be taken first into the ringtone settings list. Should you want to change the Call alert type (from melody to vibration then melody, for instance) tap this option and scroll through the list of options to choose the one you want.
- To change the Voice call ringtone, tap this option on the screen. You will be taken into a list of phone file folders from which to choose your ringtone (Figure 6). You can tab across to view files stored on a memory card, if you have one installed.
- Press the Sounds option. You now have the choice of choosing from yourMusic files, Ringtones that are loaded onto the phone, or My voice clips(clips you have recorded) (Figure 7). You can select from whichever of these folders you want - the setting procedure is the same for each. In our example, we'll choose from our Music folder to select one of our tunes as the new ringtone.
- Press the Music option. A list of tracks appears (Figure 8). Tap the one you want in order to highlight it (Figure 9). Press Options, then tap on theSelect menu option to install it as your ringtone (Figure 10).
- You are now taken back to the Normal profile settings, where the Voice call ringtone has changed (Figure 11). To save this change, press Options and then Save (Figure 12). Alternatively, press Back and you will be asked whether you want to Save?. Press Yes.