Question about Microwave Ovens
Oven turns on but electrical hot smell comes from behind controls. Microwave is 10+yrs old. I cannot ascertain if it works because of the fear that it mat cause a fire.
Is it worth repairing or should it be replaced?
It may be the magnetron or high voltage transformer, both of which are expensive parts.
Posted on Sep 01, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 03, 2011 | Amana RCS10MP Microwave Oven
Feb 12, 2011 | KitchenAid KHMS155LSS 1000 Watts Microwave...
Jul 17, 2010 | Amana LD10 1000 Watts Microwave Oven
May 08, 2010 | GE Spacemaker JVM1640SJ Microwave Oven
Oct 04, 2009 | Amana AMV1162 Microwave Oven
Jul 26, 2009 | Amana Radarange Microwave Oven
Mar 25, 2009 | Samsung 80092 Microwave Oven
Jan 28, 2009 | Jenn-Air JMC7000 Microwave Oven
Mar 12, 2007 | Amana AMV5164 Microwave Oven
75 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!