Question about Philips GoGear SA178 MP3 Player
May be u dont have windows XP service pack 2 installd... install it thn try to connect./
Posted on Sep 04, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
First try and reset the player.
1. Press and hold the Power/Menu button for approximately 20 seconds.
2. Release the Power/Menu button.
3. Press the Power/Menu button again to turn on the player.
If that does not work try this,
Remove the battery - Power cycle the player
1. Connect the device to the PC.
2. Leave the device connected for about 2 minutes.
Turn on the device
1. Disconnect the player from the PC.
2. Insert a fresh AAA battery into the player.
3. Turn on the player.
STEP 1 - Connect the device to the
1. Remove the battery from the player's battery compartment.
2. Put the hold/lock switch to lock.
3. Plug in your device to the computer.
STEP 2 - Format the device
1. Double-click My Computer.
2. Right-click on the player, which might show up as a Removable Drive, select Format.
3. Click Start.
4. Click OK when a "Format Complete" dialog appears.
5. Click Close.
Nov 12, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa m240 MP3 Player
on Jan 24, 2010 | Audio Players & Recorders
Sep 17, 2010 | Audio Players & Recorders
Apr 16, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa Fuze MP3 Player
Apr 03, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa e260 MP3 Player
Jan 24, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 Player
Jan 23, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa m250 MP3 Player
Jan 23, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 Player
Nov 27, 2007 | Philips GoGear SA178 MP3 Player
Jan 27, 2014 | Philips GoGear SA178 MP3 Player
68 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: