Question about Philips GoGear SA178 MP3 Player
May be u dont have windows XP service pack 2 installd... install it thn try to connect./
Posted on Sep 04, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
First try and reset the player.
1. Press and hold the Power/Menu button for approximately 20 seconds.
2. Release the Power/Menu button.
3. Press the Power/Menu button again to turn on the player.
If that does not work try this,
Remove the battery - Power cycle the player
1. Connect the device to the PC.
2. Leave the device connected for about 2 minutes.
Turn on the device
1. Disconnect the player from the PC.
2. Insert a fresh AAA battery into the player.
3. Turn on the player.
STEP 1 - Connect the device to the
1. Remove the battery from the player's battery compartment.
2. Put the hold/lock switch to lock.
3. Plug in your device to the computer.
STEP 2 - Format the device
1. Double-click My Computer.
2. Right-click on the player, which might show up as a Removable Drive, select Format.
3. Click Start.
4. Click OK when a "Format Complete" dialog appears.
5. Click Close.
Nov 12, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa m240 MP3 Player
on Jan 24, 2010 | MP3 & Digital Media Players
Sep 17, 2010 | MP3 & Digital Media Players
Apr 16, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa Fuze MP3 Player
Apr 03, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa e260 MP3 Player
Jan 24, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 Player
Jan 23, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa m250 MP3 Player
Jan 23, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 Player
Nov 27, 2007 | Philips GoGear SA178 MP3 Player
67 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: