Panasonic air con - when you turn the air con on it runs for about 3 mins and then the timer light flashes. Air con will not work.
• Once abnormality has occurred during operation, the unit
will stop its operation, and Timer LEDs blink.
• Although Timer LED goes off when power supply is turned
off, if the unit is operated under a breakdown condition, the
LED will light up again.
• In operation after breakdown repair, the Timer LED will no
more blink. The last error code (abnormality) will be stored in
• To make a diagnosis:
1. Timer LED start to blink and the unit automatically
stops the operation.
2. Press the CHECK button on the remote controller
continuously for 5 seconds.
3. "- -" will be displayed on the remote controller display.
Note: Display only for "- -". (No transmitting signal, no
receiving sound and no Power LED blinking.)
4. Press the "TIMER" or button on the remote
controller. The code "H00" (no abnormality) will be
displayed and signal will be transmitted to the main
5. Every press of the button (up or down) will increase
abnormality numbers and transmit abnormality code
signal to the main unit.
6. When the latest abnormality code on the main unit
and code transmitted from the remote controller are
matched, power LED will light up for 30 seconds and
a beep sound (continuously for 4 seconds) will be
heard. If no codes are matched, power LED will light
up for 0.5 seconds and no sound will be heard.
7. The breakdown diagnosis mode will be canceled by
pressing the CHECK button continuously for 5 sec-
onds or without any operation the remote control for
8. The LED will be off if the unit is turned off or the
RESET button on the main unit is pressed.
When you have the error code, we can work out what to do next.
Mar 27, 2015 |
Panasonic Air Conditioners