Question about Philips GOGEAR SA6045 MP3 Player
GOT A NEW LAPTOP AND I WANT TO DOWNLOAD IT ON SAME - I NOW SEE IT IS ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH XP -
Drivers for filips gogear!!!!!!!!!
Posted on Oct 24, 2008
Posted on Sep 05, 2008
For Vista compatibility with the SA6045 -
Philips GoGear Firmware Upgrade
You need to get the latest firmware upgrade from the Philips website:
1. Go to www.philips.com/support
2. Enter your country/language
3. Enter your model # SA6045 or whatever
4. Click on the link for your exact model # (the one w/o the "B" in it)
5. Click on "Software & Drivers"
6. Download the updated "Device/Firmware Manager"
7. Once installed, open the Philips Device Manager
8. Click on the "Update" tab, then the "Update" button (with your mp3 player connected to the computer, of course)
9. Your Mp3 players firmware will update automatically
If you do not have the latest version of the Philips Device Manager installed (the latest is the version from the Philips website), then clicking the "Update" button will give you a false positive saying "The firmware on your device is already up to date."
-Tha Mp3 Doctor
Posted on Sep 04, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 30, 2009 | Sony NWZB135F MP3 Player
Jul 26, 2009 | JVC Everio GZ-MG130 Camcorder
May 29, 2009 | iRiver iFP-790 MP3 Player
Jan 20, 2009 | Philips GOGEAR SA6045 MP3 Player
May 28, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
178 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!