Question about Philips GOGEAR SA6045 MP3 Player
GOT A NEW LAPTOP AND I WANT TO DOWNLOAD IT ON SAME - I NOW SEE IT IS ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH XP -
Drivers for filips gogear!!!!!!!!!
Posted on Oct 24, 2008
Posted on Sep 05, 2008
For Vista compatibility with the SA6045 -
Philips GoGear Firmware Upgrade
You need to get the latest firmware upgrade from the Philips website:
1. Go to www.philips.com/support
2. Enter your country/language
3. Enter your model # SA6045 or whatever
4. Click on the link for your exact model # (the one w/o the "B" in it)
5. Click on "Software & Drivers"
6. Download the updated "Device/Firmware Manager"
7. Once installed, open the Philips Device Manager
8. Click on the "Update" tab, then the "Update" button (with your mp3 player connected to the computer, of course)
9. Your Mp3 players firmware will update automatically
If you do not have the latest version of the Philips Device Manager installed (the latest is the version from the Philips website), then clicking the "Update" button will give you a false positive saying "The firmware on your device is already up to date."
-Tha Mp3 Doctor
Posted on Sep 04, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 30, 2009 | Sony NWZB135F MP3 Player
May 29, 2009 | iRiver iFP-790 MP3 Player
Jan 20, 2009 | Philips GOGEAR SA6045 MP3 Player
Aug 11, 2008 | Insignia NS-DV2G MP3 Player
May 28, 2008 | MP3 & Digital Media Players
178 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!