An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 500 times.
Re: Two drive configurations
Direct-Drive Motors are linked directly to the blade and transfer all of the motor’s power to the blade. Belt-Drive Motors have a belt that transfers power from the motor to the blade. In belt drive systems, the motor can be offset away from sawdust generated during operation, causing the motor last longer. Belt drive systems require slightly more preventive maintenance than direct drive systems. So you'll need to check the belts for wear and proper tension periodically.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Fixya doesn't have prices or products to sell. Only folks offering advice.
2. There is no way to associate any questions you ask with a previous question you asked on the same subject. All questions are received in the order they come from folks all over the English speaking world and are handled by different people sitting at their home computers. I have no way of knowing what you are talking about in the questions you ask above.
Few days back i had also facing this pool fencing broken problem due to heavy storm and rainfall.Then anyone suggest me about experienced contractors they give me quality services at affordable prices.They also provide pool safety certificate after full pool inspection.If you want to avail their services then i feel glad to provide a link here.You just go for it and see the difference. http://pool-safe-inspections.com.au/pool-fence-repairs/
I am guessing it must be damaged beyond the adjustments. Are you sure the blade is aligned with the table? If not that could be the problem. I have most rip fences for craftsman belt drive saws available, Ebay 'Hokienpokie" or contact me via email, if you need another fence. Jim
blades are available for different applications. A few common blades include:Steel Blades are inexpensive and work well for cutting softwood. Steel blades dull quickly in hardwood. High-Speed Steel Blades are harder than steel blades and stay sharp longer. Carbide-Tipped Blades are more expensive than other blades, but they stay sharp much longer than steel or high-speed steel.