Question about Dewalt DW824 5" Electric Angle Grinder
Use proper face shield and go for regular eye checkups. Go through the healthy and safety training by your organization, they should provide you proper training before giving you any job.
I suggest SSSTS health and safety training courses for better working environment and safe workplace.
Posted on Oct 20, 2015
9 Tips for Healthy Eyes
1. See your eye care provider regularly.
2. Have dilated eye exams as part of your routine health care.
3. Know your family's health history.
4. Don't Smoke.
5. Eat right and maintain a healthy weight.
6. Wear sunglasses.
7. Rest your eyes.
8. Protect your eyes with protective eyewear like T'aime Optics at work. http://www.taimeopt.com
9. If you wear contact lenses, care for them properly.
Posted on Nov 07, 2014
Always protect your eyes - wear only an approved eye or face shield
Posted on Aug 27, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 22, 2014 | Dremel Multi Max Kit
Jan 20, 2013 | Cut-Off Saws & Grinders
May 26, 2011 | Cut-Off Saws & Grinders
Mar 13, 2011 | Metabo W10 150Quick Angle Grinder W10 150...
Feb 09, 2011 | Dewalt DW802G Heavy Duty 4 1/2 Inch High...
Jan 12, 2011 | Milwaukee Cut-Off Saws & Grinders
Jul 28, 2009 | Metabo W14 150 ErgoD Angle Grinder
Dec 09, 2008 | SAIT Portable Saw Cut-Off Wheel TM 12 x...
Aug 27, 2008 | Grizzly G0641 Double Cut-Off Miter Saw
821 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: