Question about HP LaserJet 1320 Printer
Please follow exactly and IN ORDER.
1. Turn off the printer and wait 10 seconds. Turn it on again
2. Let the printer print the test page.
3. After the test page is printed, disconnect the USB cable connecting the printer to your computer. DO NOT turn off the printer while disconnecting the USB cable.
4. Place the test page on the scanner glass and press the SCAN button on the printer. The ON light will flash as the page is being scanned.
5. Remove the test page when the ON light is steady.
6. Finally, turn off the printer and wait another 10 seconds. Then turn it on again. No more printing test pages! Yay!
(You may now reconnect the printer to your computer via the USB cable.)
Posted on Apr 18, 2009
This is a suggestion I found from another forum, as I have the same problem.
"I just managed to solve this by uninstalling the software that camewith the printer and then re-installing it. I hope I don't have to dothis every time I replace a cartridge as it takes quite a bit of time.This whole thing was a bit waste of time and ink. I won't buy a HPprinter again." Came from here: http://mybroadband.co.za/vb/showthread.php?t=95826
Posted on Oct 17, 2008
Pc world told me to delete my printers software and then download it again, and to leave the printer of untill the computer said they couldn't find the printer, this worked . thank you
Posted on Aug 28, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 19, 2012 | Dell 3330DN LASER 40PPM 1200X1200DPI LTR...
Jan 03, 2012 | Dell Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 22, 2011 | Epson Stylus Pro 4800 InkJet Printer
Jun 10, 2011 | Lexmark X2670 All-In-One Printer
Jun 26, 2010 | HP PSC 1315 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Nov 11, 2008 | HP DeskJet 5150 InkJet Printer
Feb 23, 2007 | HP PSC 1510 All-In-One InkJet Printer
382 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!