Brother mfc-210c keeps blingking when i press any keys and keep on saying PLEASE WAIT...
Please help me with my very big problem i have brother mfc-210c and one time when i turn it on its keeps blingking all buttons the coppy button, fax button, scan button, the photo capture button, and everytime i press any keys its always says please wait...but it cannot load to its normal LCD screen..i dont know what happen to my brother mfc-210c fax/printer...i always try to unplug the power cable hoping that it refresh its own memory to load in normal way but still its keeps blinking evertime i turn it on! please help me with this problem! thankx
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Access the internal maintenance mode by pressing the Menu/Set button, then press * 2 8 6 4 within 2 seconds.
This should put you in the maintenance mode menu.
Enter 80, then scroll down with the arrow down (round) key.
You'll find an entry listed as purge count.
If number is over 6000, enter 2 7 8 3.
This will reset the purge count value. Then restart you printer.
For Brother MFC210C Printer Fax Copy Scan 1) Enter machine maintenance mode (on MFC210C all four photo/copy/fax/scan lights flash in maintenance mode).( "The user can establish the internal Machine Error Code as follows: pull the mains cable out of the machine (power off), hold down the Menu/Set key, re-insert the mains cable into the machine (power on). The internal Machine Error Code will be displayed.") Care is needed in maintenance mode, otherwise critical settings may be inadvertently corrupted.
FAX models with numerical keypads: Press the Menu/Set, *, 2, 8, 6 and 4 keys within two seconds. (if you fail to complete the correct key sequence within two seconds, press the Stop key to try again).
2) Press the 8 then 0 keys in the initial stage of the maintenance mode to call up the machine's log information list (function code 80).
3) Press the Black Start key several times to scroll through the log information list to reach the purge counter. The purge counter is the 25th item in the list.
4) Press the 2, 7, 8, and 3 keys in this order to reset the purge count to zero.
5) Press the Stop/Exit key to return to the initial stage of the maintenance mode.
6) Press the 9 key twice to return to the standby state.
The problem is your need to change the Main board or scanner...cant be fix it need be replace either main board or scanner sometime worse senario it need both.....The cos of teh scanner and board kinda expensive....